Loading....
For as long as I can remember I have been passionate about fashion. I’ve always been sensitive to art, colour, and texture—as though they are a part of me. Inspired by fashion icons like Jeanne Beker and Rachel Zoe, and, I was drawn to the world of design, creativity, and artistic expression. I embraced this world, developing a unique and constantly evolving style of my own. Under pressure to do something practical I studied accounting, but numbers and office work didn’t inspire me nearly as much as the time I spent creating my portfolio, working with individual clients, and dreaming of the day when I would start my own fashion consultancy.


I firmly believe that everyone has a unique personal style. When I work with a client, my aim is not to change her, but to draw out that which makes her unique and express it through fashion. By exposing my clients to new fashion ideas, I empower them to experiment and expand their horizons. Helping my clients through this process of discovery and creation is what I love most about my job. To me, fashion is art, and every new client is a blank canvas

- Rosa

Comments
No comments