Loading....



I think that most of you will agree when I say that summer really kicks off in Montreal with the Grand Prix Weekend. By then, the list of all of the summer events has come out, terrace season has already began and let’s face it so did the mini-skirt’s!

I have had the best of time this weekend! Between all the GrandPrix gatherings, brunch, car exhibits and cocktail parties, one of my favorite moments was held at the L’Auberge Saint-Gabriel where 3 different collections from Sokoloff Lingerie were presented. Hosted by P O Beaudoin, the second edition of Defilié Sokoloff F1 officially set the tone to the rest of the Grand Prix festivities. With the beautiful ladies of Dulcedo Model Management, every single piece of lingerie showcased in the summer and in the fall collection was more exquisite than the other. 



P O Beaudoin




Summer Collection












Fall Collection














However, the piece of resistance that night was the much anticipated F1 collection. Black, leather and lace could have not screamed GrandPrix any louder.  My favorite piece,  a sheer bra and panties. The geometric way this hot little number was design is to die for!



Sokoloff F1














To find out more on Sokoloff Lingerie, follow them of Facebook here, Instagram here, on Vimeo here or simply check out their site here.



But a night out would not be complete without mentioning what my guest and I were wearing.






On my sister; a fabulous romper from Guess by Marciano worn with Aldo belt and shoes. Earrings and bracelet are from the same brand



I on the other hand, opted for a less “local made” outfit. My criss-cross back with zipper body conscious dress was purchased online at Romwe. (A post on my online shopping experience will be out soon) The only jewelries necessary were my silver loop earrings from Aldo Accessories. As for my shoes, these snake print babies are also from Aldo.










Have you noticed…

Have you noticed how amazing the pictures on this post are? I mentioned earlier last week that surrounding yourself with only the best is tremendous step towards success. And since success is on top of my to-do list, teaming up with Rebel Hornet was the only way to go. To know more about them or for all inquiries check them out on Facebook here and on their website here.


xoxo
Farline

Comments
No comments