Loading....

I don’t mean to brag, but that read hair sure looks good on me! I will be the first to admit it, I was more than hesitant to try this  “flamboyant” color, but daring sure feels good at times.

 
I remember how poised I felt coming out of Betty Boop Hairstyles  salon that afternoon with a fresh new hair do. You know when you feel like Naomi Campbell has got nothing on you! (lol)  Well by the time I went to bed that night, that feeling got clouded for a moment. Will carrying for that fierce Lavish Hair and color of mine add chaos to my mornings? I mean picking up what to wear in the morning is already crazy enough; I really did not want to complicate things with a new “coiffe”.

Fresh from the Betty Boop Haistyles

I am not going to lie, it took me a couple of days to figure out the right combination of product and time to control the curls so they could look just the way I wanted them to 24/7. Don’t get me wrong; my experience at the salon was amazing and has she was taking care of coloring my hair and adding that extra volume on my head, Betty went at length on what I should be doing to keep my hair and color fresh. This woman is the hair whisperer.  When she works her magic on you, you know you are coming out looking like a masterpiece!

After getting the products recommended and coming up with a 5 minutes  “ I woke up like this “routine, I am please to say that the Lavish Hair Canada brand is the way to go.  A month into it and many washes after, my extensions still look as good as when they were first installed and there is next to no shedding. 
  


But what about the color you will ask.  After the first wash, the color did fade away just like any hair die would. It was not as red as it first was and I was afraid that it would only get worst.  My quest for a hair die began, and wile in the mall one afternoon, I passed by a hair product boutique and there it was waiting for me… The Revlon Nutri Color Cream. The sales representative assured me that this will keep my color vibrant after every wash and that only tree minutes would be required to do so.  Once again because Lavish Hair Canada  products are of quality, my color bounce back immediately!

Revlon Nutri Color Cream


Waiting while it sets in


Final result

 
I have tried many hairstyles in my younger days, but it is with this read hair that I have had the most fun. That #RedHaidDontCare attitude has given me a new found confidence. I am a little more daring with my choice of clothing, a little less shy to show skin. Being taller than the norm has always got me noticed, but this vibrant hair color seems to attract a wide range of people and because of Betty Boop Hairstyles and Lavish Hair Canada, compliments keep on coming my way.



The little sister liked it so much that she kind of stole my look!









Naomi has got nothing on me (lol)


 xoxo
Farline

For more info on Betty Boop Hairstyles check out her Facebook page here and Instagram page here


For more info on Lavish Hair Canada, check them out on Facebook here, on Instagram here and on their website here

 

Comments
No comments