Loading....
10 THINGS TO TRY, DO AND USE THIS MONTH
(not necessarily in that order)

This month follow me while I try, do and suggest 10 different things!

1.       Work A White Blazer
Take this wardrobe essential from basic to stand out. There are several ways to wear it: sexy and sleek, with a pop of color, the black and withe mix, etc. Stay tune to see how I choose to wear mine.



2    2.       Viva Glam: Rihanna for M.A.C.
Rihanna as done it again! See how fabulous she looks for her new line of cosmetics with the glamorous brand. I will make sure to try some of her products for you and tell you what I think.



3    3.      Cute and Fashionable Workout Outfits and Accessories
For most of us, working out more finds its way (yet again) on our 2014 resolution list. This time one of the things I will try to me sure I stick to it is do it glamorously.   Can’t wait to show you some of the stuff I found!



4    4.       Try the Consignment \ Thrift Stores
Don’t be fooled by the myth that you only find raggedy old smelly pieces in the consignment stores. Let me broaden your view as I discover one in particular.




5    5.       Rock the Faux Fur
How about being warm and looking fabulous without any cruelty done to animals? Check out some of my amazing founds and how I rocked them!



6    6.       Anybody Said Tote?
Move over clutch and tiny bags and make room for my tote!!! Let me take you into the wonderful and practical world of tote.



7    7.       Clean Up, Clean Up, Everybody Clean Up!
Let’s make room for some of our new founds. Follow my simple tips on how to toss, love, keep and organize what is in your closet now.



8    8.       Shop on Line
Are you neglecting some of therapeutically shopping because you are too scared to brave the crazy Montreal winter weather? I have got the perfect solution: put on your sexy sweats, get a cup of coco and let’s do this session on line.  You won’t want to miss out on some of my suggestion for great and ‘oh so easy on your wallet’ online shopping.



9    9.       Nails
We some time forget about them but they do make a good accessory. Let me inspire you with some ideas and witness my first trip to the nail salon in 5 years!!!!



1    10.   Farline Farline Farline
Last but not least…  You want to have an inside look at some of Montreal fashion events, or find out about new trends coming out or simply support me as I do what I am passionate about? Easy, follow me on Facebook (Styled by Farline), on Instagram (StyledByFarline), on Pintrest (Farline), on the web (Farline.ca), and on my blog (farline-blog.blogspot.ca). Oh yeah, there is one more… but you will find out soon enough!











Comments
No comments