Loading....


They say a book should not be judge by its cover and it is true. However, a well dress man, or anyone for that matter, does not go unnoticed. As a woman and a stylist, I appreciate when a man puts some sort of an effort to his look. Whether it be to attend a BBQ or a red carpet affair. So was I thrilled when Conroy, a new client of mine’s, called in and asked me for help!


Attending his brother’s wedding in Alberta, he knew that what he had in his closet and his little knowledge of how a suit should fit was not going to be enough to make a stylish appearance at this most anticipated family event. So before tying almost everything that Moores had to offer (yes I got a man to try on lots of clothes) I gave him a quick lesson on what the fit of the perfect suit is all about!

This visual guide is provided and created by Farline

You know what they say, happy customer, happy stylist! Here are some pictures of my shopping session with Conroy. Measurements were taken for tailoring and we got the suit ready just in time for the event.To Conroy, I want to say thank you for putting your trust in me and I can't wait to see pictures of the final look!

xoxo
Farline

N.B.  A special thank you to the amazing staff of Moores in Lasalle! To find out more about their services and product please visit their website at https://www.mooresclothing.com/mor/index.jsp

 





Comments
No comments