Loading....

When I first ventured into the world of fashion it was through trying on my mothers clothes and drawing.  I remember being 15 years old and spending a crazy amount of time perfecting my sketches. It was not easy for me to show them around. Aside from my sister, my brother and 2 close friends it was kind of a torture to exhibit them.  Perhaps because I thought I could have done better or maybe because I was a thought critic of myself.  Who knows...

Today, I don’t really draw anymore. I still enjoy sketching a little here and there, especially while doing arts and crafts with my son but that is about it. I still think that it is an amazing art and I command anyone that is brave enough to show their pieces.

Right now, I really enjoy the work of Hayden Williams. He has drawn pretty much every socialite and celebrity and his illustrations are going viral on social media.










Beyoncé







Kate Moss


Rihanna

 Do you have a favorite fashion illustrator?

 To know more about Hayden Williams click here here and here

Xoxo

All images are from Hayden Williams Facebook page.

#StyledByFarline #FashionAndTheCity #HaydenWilliam #FashionIllustrator #FashionIllustration

Comments
No comments