Loading....
It’s wedding season!!! 


Well at least it is for me since a few of my friends will say their “I do” this summer. The quest of figuring out what to wear for these occasions is almost as exiting as the one of finding ever-lasting love. Lol!

All joke aside, I will admit that finding what to wear to a wedding can be tedious and a serious source of stress. Thank God that the days where we had to be overly dressed with froufrou and ball gowns to attend a wedding are gone! It makes the task a little less complicated. Nowadays, wedding ceremonies and receptions may take place in the most candid locations. Therefore, dressing accordingly is a must.



The Backyard Wedding

The first wedding I will be attending will take place in the couple’s brand new house. Weather permitting or not, the ceremony and reception will be held in their backyard underneath a beautifully decorated tent. A pretty printed casual dress purchased online at Romwe is what I will be sporting for this wedding. Paired with a little clutch and not so high heels, I know I will be dancing the night away.







The City Hall Wedding

Simplicity is what I had in mind when envisioning my outfit for this "sober" wedding. With the City Hall being the first stop to then head to a little local restaurant  where canapés and drinks will be served, I know that my bubbly pink dress will insure me elegance and comfort at the same time.  I call it my Barbie dress because just like the doll’s own, the fabric just stands by itself.  I do not often shop at Sirens, but when I do, I come out with something unique and of quality.






 The Trendy Wedding

Trendy, trendy, trendy! It is like music to my ears.  One can dress as he or she pleases in the most fashionable way possible. Without outshining the bride, dressing like a celebrity is an unwritten law! I saved the best for last and it is my fab crop top and bandage skirt from G2G Boutik that I will be wearing. With a great statement necklace assorted with bright pumps the paparazzis better get ready for me!





xoxo



-->
Being in front of a camera lenses as always been a scary place to me.  However, when I think about my day on set at Rebel Hornet studio, I recall a really fun easygoing day. Ok, I am not at the Noami Cambell caliber just yet (lol),  but I think that Sandro Noel, owner and photographer at Rebel Hornet, guided me well enough to come out with great pictures for this blog post.  If you require great quality portraits or pictures of yourself just for the fun of it, Rebel Hornet is the company for you! To know more about them and for all inquires check out their website here and follow them on Facebook here.

Comments
No comments