Loading....



Late last year I introduced the “Channelling…” blog posts. A series of posts were each month the look of a celebrity is reproduced so it could fit anyone’s budget and life style (here to see the first one). This month and as the first of year 2016, it is Gwen Stefani’s street style that I fell in love with. Made out of  just the right amount of sex-appeal, I knew I could pull off this look and make it my own.





Channelling #GwenStefani

To me, this look is all about sophistication and empowerment. It is for a trend setter, for the confident woman, for the femme fatale that knows how to carry herself. Although most of the pieces of this look can be worn separately for any occasion and location, I will admit that the complete look is best fitted for a hip and happening 5 à 7, a glamorous fashion event or on a hot date with a fellow trendy counterpart.





The complete look:

Studded jacked: Forever21

Bustier: Guess

Skirt: Lime


Ring: H&M

Bracelets: Aldo Accessories



Xoxo


Picture credits: Tioto Photography
For all booking and inquiries visit their website here, Facebook here and Instagram here

Comments
No comments