Loading....



It has been brought up to my attention that some article of clothing should not be worn outside their season, that mini-skirts are to summer what wool pants are to winter. I agreed, some items will most likely be an inconvenience if worn in an inappropriate weather. However, the crop top trend paired with a pencil skirt, can also be “mucho caliente” on a day below 0 degrees if you get the fabric and styling right! I present to you my winter crop top look.

 
Made of this incredible soft fabric, my navy blue twin set kept me warm as I took a tour of the trendy Gault Hotel a few weeks ago. While the knee length skirt look is appropriate for any kind of events or party, you can be certain that matched with a great pair of heels  it will accentuate your sexy set of legs. I am usually not into turtleneck unless the neck is high enough so I do not have to actually roll it. And this is exactly what I like about this top, long neck, long sleeve, warm all the way. Accessorized with a statement necklace and grey ankle boots, this is a stylish way to pay a visit to a fantastic collaborator.


 


 
 
 
The Look

Twinset navy crop top: Alice & Olivia
Statement necklace: Aldo Accessories
Earings: Ardene
Ring: H&M
Ankle boots: JustFab.ca


xoxo

Farline



Picture credits: Tioto Photography
For all booking and inquiries visit their website here, Facebook here and Instagram here

Comments
No comments