Loading....


Everyone has a sense of style. Whether they know it, like it, want to change it or simply are down with it, at the end of the day we all do. Sometimes we also find ourselves wondering if this ‘style’ is still what we want to portray. Developing or Perfecting a fashion style can be lots of fun. Here are some advices to help you enjoy it even more!


Know Yourself:



Each and every one of us has something that we would gladly part with. However, like I tell all of my clients, it is best to focus on what you like about yourself and what is working for you. Learn to know yourself and understand your body.  Once those are in check, you will know what you want to portray.


Create your own look:



Become more aware of yourself and what is around you. Create, build, take-a-part, change… Once you have mastered the basics or your wardrobe, look for a statement piece that screams you, that makes you unique.


Get Inspired:



Inspiration comes from everywhere: pages of a magazine, boutiques, people around you, etc. It is ok to desire someone sense of style, but remember that you are not trying to impersonate them. Simply interpret it, make it your own.



As for me, as I was trying to find my sense of style, I did what most of us did, I tried to embody. I remember, not without shame, my J.Lo days… But I have found myself since. I now get inspired, and interpret.


Jennifer Lopez


Farline



 xoxo

Farline

Comments
No comments