Loading....


With the Bridal Boudoir Affair event by Maddy K coming up soon (March 23rd 2014) I thought that maybe I should be talking about weddings. Let’s face it; fashion has everything to do with weddings when it comes to saying yes to the dress!

Like most of us, I dreamed of being walked down the aisle by my father in a beautiful traditional wedding gown. For me, it happened on 7/7/2007 when me and my boo tied the knot. Although my dress was not the puffy type, I stayed in the safe lane of the traditional gown.

Shelton & I


But what if you wanted to be different… What if you dreamed about something out of this world!
Well girl, have I got some style inspiration for you today. Here are some of the most extravagant wedding dresses by amazing designers.

**********************

Avec l'événement Bridal Boudoir Affair de Maddy K qui arrive a grands pas (le 23 Mars 2014), j'ai pensé que peut-être je devrais parler de mariages. Avouons-le, la mode a tout à voir avec les mariages quand il s'agit de dire oui à la robe!

Comme la plupart d'entre nous, je rêvais de marcher vers mon amoureux accompagné de mon père dans une belle robe de mariée traditionnelle. Pour moi, c'est arrivé le 7/7/2007 quand j’ai dit oui à l’homme de ma vie. Bien que ma robe ne fût pas le type bouffant, je suis resté dans les ‘normes’ de la robe traditionnelle.

Shelton et moi


Mais qu’en serait-il si vous vouliez être différente ou rêviez de quelque d’éclectique?
Et bien les filles, je vous  ai déniché de quoi vous inspirer. Voici quelques-unes des robes de mariage les plus extravagantes de grands designers.


Stephane Rolland
Givenchy
Chanel
Ralph & Russo
Dior
Elie Saab
Jean-Paul Gauthier
Marchesa
Michael Cinco
Abed Mahfouz
Basil Soda
Sorcha O'Raghallaigh
Zuhair Murad
Alexander McQueen


So if you are getting married and are shopping around for that perfect wedding dress, don’t be afraid and step outside the box!

Xoxo
Farline

*******

Donc, si vous vous mariez et magasinez pour la robe de mariage parfaite, n’hésitez plus et sortez du moule!

Xoxo

Farline

Comments
No comments