Loading....

 


Good Morning my Fashionistas!

What a beautiful sunny day we have in Montreal today! Not too cold and the right amount of sun. Our first perfect spring morning!

It just puts me in that bohemian kind of vibe… Here is my outfit of the day!

My dress is from the boutique Olivia at Les CourtsMont-Royal downtown Montreal. I bought it 8 years ago and still love it. 

My accessories can be found at Aldo. This triangle ring is my favorite at the moment. It goes with almost every single looks and get noticed all the time.

My bag is Louis Vuitton. You can’t go wrong with an LV right?

As for my boots, they are from JustFab. Don’t be scared by their height, they are quite comfortable.

Wish you all a fantastic day!

xoxo

***

Bonjour mes Fashionistas!

Quelle belle journée ensoleillée que nous avons aujourd'hui à Montréal! Un beau gros soleil bien mérité.

Notre premier vrai matin de printanier a inspiré  mon look du jour : un style bohémien. Voici donc ma tenue du jour!

Ma robe vient de la boutique Olivia situé aux Cours Mont-Royal du centre-ville de Montréal. Je l'ai acheté il y a 8 ans et je l’adore encore.

Mes accessoires peuvent être trouvés chez Aldo. Cette bague en forme de triangle est ma préférée en ce moment. Elle se marie avec presque tout ce que je porte et attire souvent les regards simples.

Mon sac est Louis Vuitton. On ne se trompe jamais avec une LV !
 
Mes bottes ont été achetées en ligne sur le site de JustFab. Très confortables malgré leurs 5 pouces et demi.
Je vous souhaite une fantastique journée !

xoxo
Farline