Loading....


Ok, I have got to be honest with you… when it first came out I was not so sure about that trend. It looked more or less like something an older woman would wear. I looked like one of the “throw over shawl” that my mother owns.  And boom!!! Victoria Beckham step out with this hot number and I was in love.



Obviously, there is more than one way of sport the cape coat: sporty, edgy, feminine, preppy, etc.  The best way, I got to say, is when you make it your own. So here is how I have chosen to wear mine.




My cape coat is from Forver21 and is worth $39.99 


Here are some ways to help you make it your own.




xoxo


*****

Ok, je me dois est  être honnête envers  vous ... quand la cape a fait son apparition, je n'étais pas tout à fait certaine que j’allais aimer. Au départ, je le l’imaginais comme cette espèce de « shawl » que ma mère porte à l’occasion... Et boum! Victoria Beckham  parade dans les rues avec ce superbe petit numéro.




Évidemment, il y a plus d'une façon de le porter la cape: sportive, edgy, féminine, bon chic bon genre, etc. La meilleure façon, je dois dire, c'est lorsqu’on l’accorde à son propre style. Alors voici comment j'ai choisi «d’accorder » la mienne.



Ma cape vient de chez Forever21 et m’a couté 39.99$


Je vous laisse sur ces images inspirantes.




Xoxo