Loading....
Just like everyone else, I enjoy looking at the different looks our stars wear on the red carpet. As a stylist, I know too well the hard and crazy work that goes on behind the final choice of the makeup, hair and outfit. Although the entire dream team is aiming for the Best Dress List, sometime it’s a major fail.

Here are some of the looks at the Billboard Music Awards 2014 along with my humble review of 3 in particular.


I am in Love with that pretty little withe dress worn by Kyle Jenner. It was simple, young, sexy, fresh and needless to say had nothing to do with the fashion faux pas her older Kardshian sisters often make.  




Ke$ha cleaned up well with that beautiful ball gown. However, it might have been too much (in my opinion) for such an event. 



My big no no of the night: Christine Teigen. What a disappointment… I usually love how sexy and sophisticated the Sport Illustrated model look. Last night was a total missed, with that look-a-like bat outfit, it felt like I was being ask by a therapist what I see on the image shown before me... Sorry Christine.



Some other looks from the red carpet









xoxo