Loading....
 fashion illustration by junepinkerwinkle


"Accessories are like an exclamation point in an individual outfit". Micheal Kors could not have said it better.

I am a sucker for accessories! Necklaces, rings, bangles, body chains… You name it, I want it! I have accumulated all kinds of accessories over the years but somehow, I can’t quite seem to reason myself into  thinking that I have enough. I am always on the look for new, fabulous and unique pieces. Which brings me to my pick of the day: Fabulous add-on to an already fabulous outfit!


Gentlemen, nothing complements better a suit in our fashion era than a bow-tie. Play it safe with a solid color or be adventurous with a bold print, no matter your choice you will not go unnoticed. The important thing is to get a bow-tie of quality and Maison Godefroi is the brand you can rely on. The following pictures will convince you that a little box of Maison Godefroi needs to be under your tree.








(Pictures from Maison Godefroi Facebook page)


Ladies, Elle Sublime knows exactly how to take care of us. The Montreal based brand has been around for four years now and has surely proven me that our beautiful city is full of talent. Ready-to-wear or custom made, the lovely duo of Elle Sublime will cater to your needs.  Rings, earing, body chain and much more. There is no accessory dream that can’t come true! Waiting for Christmas to put my hands on one of their necklaces seems ridiculous; I should be wearing one right now!



Elle Sublime







(Pictures from Elle Sublime Facebook page)

Xoxo

Farline

Comments
No comments