Loading....


Since I was a little girl, getting in the holidays spirit really started after my birthday. To be honest, I mostly got excited about that second round of gifts, twelve days after my special day.
Thirty somewhat years later, nothing has changed. I still get enthusiastic about the holiday season; the friends and family gatherings, the great food, the time off and just like any good little girl, the presents…
Making sure that your loved ones figure exactly what you want without voicing it can be tricky. This year, I am coming up with a list of things I would love to see wrapped under my Christmas tree. Oh and boys, don’t worry, you will not be forgotten as my hubby will help me put a list of goodies you should consider putting on your list.
So, everyday, until the 24th of December, I will present you with two gifts ideas, one for us girls and one your guys.

Today’s Pick –Monday December 15th 2014
For Her (…me)

Cozy, warm and sexy, Marilyne Baril winter jackets are made locally and sold at affordable prices. Available in different styles and fabrics, the jacket you should be sporting this winter, should definitively be from this impressive line.



(Pictures are from Marilyne Baril website )

For Him
Any time is a good time to dress for success. The Trapper Jacket by Success Clothing will match you personal “swag” and keep you warm as it was designed with our Quebecois weather in mind. Available in black and in burgundy, gentlemen, this jacket is what you need.


 (Pictures are from Success Clothing website)

Xoxo
Farline

Comments
No comments