Loading....
With chefs Adam Piperni and Maurisio Terrazzino



I am fashionista who knows how to cook… Well, at least when I get the help of chefs Adam Piperni and Maurisio Terrazzino.

On Sunday November 30th, I met up with my friend Jillian to attend this innovative concept: an Italian cooking class at the prestigious Blu il Ristorante. We joined a group of 7 people who just like us, were eager to see what would be offered/taught to us.



To be honest with you, I did not know what to expect. I a mean, the kitchen is not really where I shine, although I secretly wish it did.  On the agenda; Italian meals, all made out of homemade pasta. Yes (addressing my fellow “I am clueless about cooking” readers), there is such thing as homemade pasta.

Chef Adam Piperni began explaining on the different type of does, the tools that could be used and of course the many different types of pasta. I sat there fascinated. I could not believed how quick it was to make fussily from scratch!





One of the highlights of the class for me was when chef Mauriso Terrazzino introduced us to five easy meals all made with the homemade pasta prepared during the class. DELICIOUS!!! 








The emphasis was put on the chefs Italian origins. Therefore, fish, sausages, olive oil and fresh spices where part of the mix.

I left the class thinking that cooking was not as difficult as I thought.  With a few more classes under my belt, I could label myself a pro…  

Thanks to the chefs Adam Piperni and Maurisio Terrazzino for this very fun and interesting class.

xoxo


About the Cooking School…


Under the direction of Marco Lucchesi, the cooking classes are being offered to anyone interested in learning the rudiments of cooking or just to revisit ways of doing it.  The next class with be in January 2015 and anyone interested may contact the restaurant at 514.282.1975.


 

Comments
No comments