Loading....

Photographer: Marco Larivière          Makeup: Sylkie Sly

I can honestly say that last year was good to me. I mean, I got to meet and work with amazing people, I was lucky enough to be involved in wonderful projects, I sat front-row at an incredible amount of fashion shows and I was exposed the most fabulous creations/designs made right here in our beautiful Montreal.

However, what made last year that much more special was living my dream. Being immersed everyday in the world of fashion, a world that has been my passion for the last 25 years… It does not get any better than this.

One of the last projects that I have worked on in 2014 was a photo-shoot for a great client of mine.  Working on that particular project alone, allowed me to interact with some of the greatest designers based in Montreal: LeinadBeaudet (here to read on him), Anomal Couture Maison Bourdon (here to read all about it) and ErickaJean (here to read on her). That same project made me rediscover a stylish boutique, Rive Gauche (here to find out what the boutique isabout), a boutique that I visited earlier on that same year.  Needless to say that as stylist it was a wonderful experience. 

Below is the final product of that project. I want to say thank you to TJ Events and Benz Antoine for allowing to be part of their bigger than life projects.


Work is never really work when you are enjoying every minute of it, and having a great support group does not hurt either. For 2015 I wish to never give up and keep on pursuing my dreams. I want to always look at the bright side of things because that is when wonderful things occur.

Heartfelt thanks to my family and friends, you are the best support system anyone can ask for. And thanks to you, my followers. Wherever you might be, all of your comments, likes and suggestions help me be that much better at what I do.


Like Susan Staham once said: Your life is a story. Write it well. Edit often.

Xoxo

Farline


















#StyledByFarline #ImageConsultant #PersonalShopper #FashionStylist #LeinarBeaudet #AnomalCouture #ErickaJean #BoutiqueRiveGauche #TJEvents #BenzAntoine #Montreal #ModeMtl #FashionAndTheCity #PhotoShoot #FashionBlogger #Blogg #Fashion #Mode



Comments
No comments