Loading....

When I woke up this morning I did not consider for one minute the extreme cold outside nor did I a gave a second thought to that off-white yellowish thing that people like to call snow, sprinkled with that traitorous black ice.

Nope, on my very first busy day of the year, I voted for the undeniably chic little black dress and a colorful vest.  Appropriate for the office and for a consultation with a first time client, my LBD dress from Friperie Chic et debon goût (here the read all about this consignment store) came in handy. Paired whit a lime green blazer from Zara and black tights from Aldo, my “reach for the sky” booties from JustFab.com where a great addition to the mix. Usually big on statement jewelry, I simply went for  black and gold belt from Arden to finish up my look.

What have you been up to today? Me… After a productive day at the office, I am now on my way to make someone look and feel fabulous!










Xoxo


Comments
1 comments

  1. Anonymous says:

    I love that jacket!!!