Loading....

It’s Friday!!!!

My flashback Friday today as to do with a project I worked on last December. The final product will come shortly, before the end of the month I promise.

I am a lucky girl, because once again project involved working with an amazing photographer (Marco Larivière), a brilliant makeup artist (Sylkie Makeup & Motives) and a gorgeous model (Mirkessa Telsaint – yup the little sis). I am very proud to say that for that particular photo-shoot all clothing used were MADE IN QUEBEC. 

Here are some previously published speak peak pictures (behind the scene) of the project.

Xoxo

Farline










#StyledByFarline #FashionAndTheCity #MelissaNepton #AnomalCouture #MarilynBaril #ModeMtl #SylkieMakeupMotives #FashionEditor #ILoveWhatIDo #Fbf #Photoshoot 

Comments
No comments