Loading....

The first full week of the year is over, thank God! I mean that first week is for most of us the hardest of  the year. If you are like me, a week to recuperate from the holidays festivities would have been more than welcomed.  However, despite our tiredness, the disastrous Montreal weather and how terrible listening to news was this week, a lot has happened in the world of fashion.

Here are some of the things that I loved this week.


That Niapsou boy has got skills.

I would be more than surprise to find out that you have never heard of this talented local designer. Handpicked by Garance Doré at the last Festival Mode & Design to showcase his creations, Niapsou has this “je ne sais quoi” that makes him stand out. This week I stomped on pictures of his Mood Board II, featured on his social media, and I immediately fell in love.

Image from Niapsou Facebook page

Image from Niapsou Facebook page

Image from Niapsou Facebook page

Image from Niapsou Facebook page




Joni Mitchell stars in a new Saint Laurent ad campaign.

The music legend stars in the latest Saint Laurent, still unknown, music project. Joni Mitchell, you once have asked “Will you take me as I am?”. We would not have you any other way.

Photo: Saint Laurent 

Photo: Saint Laurent 




I do appreciate a hubby that knows what will look good on his wifey. You might think that I am wrong picking those two up given that in the previous years the way Mr. West dressed up Mrs. West was pretty bad. I, however, love this particular look. Let’s hope that they “keep it up with the #OOTD” for the entire year.

Picture from Mail On Line

Picture from Mail On Line

Picture from Mail On Line

Picture from Mail On Line







Xoxo



Related links:




Comments
No comments