Loading....



Figuring out what would make it on the list this week was really hard. Between the beautiful dresses seen on carpet at the 2015 Golden Globes, the Spring 2015 Haute Couture collections shown on all of the catwalks and some of our very own Montreal Events happening this week, choosing what would make my this list was a tricky affair.

Here is what caught my eyes this week.



Last night, I was lucky enough to attend a fun event organized by Me, Myself and Montreal and rediscover Harricana par Mariouche. Well know for their amazing recycled fur creations, the brand has kept us Montrealers fabulously warm during our cruel winter months.






The Belles of the 2015 Golden Globes

There is no red carpet like the first red carpet of the year. We all witnessed quite a few misses on the red carpet of the 2015 Golden Globes (really Keira Knightley ???). However, let’s give the “You Look Ravishingly Good Darling” award to the starlets who, in my opinion, deserve it.


Diane Kruger

Emma Stone

Felicity Jones

Giuliana Rancic



After a forced shameful 4 years in the dark, Le GrandGalliano returned with Maison Martin Margiela for the Spring Haute Couture Collection. They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I say I like what I see.




xoxo

Comments
No comments