Loading....




This week has been an exciting week for me. I finally got to publish my latest work as a stylist (here to see what I am talking about), I am involved great exiting new project of fashion happening nights in Montreal (more to come on this) and my portrait was done by the talented Anna Sun (see image above). Below, is a list of other things that made me really happy this week!



This effortless chic collection is to die for! Black and pastel colors, one cannot go wrong with those structured pieces. I want them all!!! 








ClubMonaco Montreal Flagship store grand opening

It is amongst a crowd of celebrities and the elite of Montreal fashion lovers, that  I got introduce to this beautiful looking store. Now located on 1000 Sainte-Catherine street West, the ladies and gentlemen of casual chic have found their new  sanctuary.
















A newbie has entered Montreal’s bridal community. The first edition of DivineBridal Show first is being held this weekend, January 24th and 25th from 11am to 5pm.  Numerous prizes await you so if you are getting married, attending a wedding or simply to see what is out there in the bridal industry make sure that you find fabulous self there!
 





Comments
1 comments

  1. mizzmoi says:

    Cute post and a lovely blog!
    www.diamants-au-chocolat.blogspot.ie