Loading....
From my mama's closet



I have been obsessed with fringe lately. I know that this trend has been around for a while and I will admit that for a moment I thought that it would not make it through another season. Boy was I wrong!

With so many different ways of sporting the trend (skirts, shawls, tops, purses, you name it) anyone, and I mean anyone will find a way fit it into their spring/summer closet. Because I love the vintage look, I “borrowed” a few pieces form my mother’s closet and I also found a beautiful skirt at H&M a gorgeous sandals from JustFab.com. Now if the snow could just go away…













From H&M




My JustFab.ca Fringe sandals

 
Check out my mood board on Pinterest for more inspiration here.
 
Xoxo

#StyledByFarline #FashionAndTheCity #looks #trend #fashiontips #fashion #fringe #hm #summer #spring

Comments
No comments