Loading....

It is on set of a photo-shoot that my makeup artist made me realized that I could have better use for my jewelry.  Shocked by the amount of the personal accessories that I brought on set, she said that she could find quite a few ways to wear them other then the way the were created for.

I mean I am a compulsive accessories shopper (amongst other things); therefore there is no need to say how many I own. My theory is that a piece of clothing could be worn numerous times without looking the same or giving off the same vibe if the proper accessories are being added to it. However, it has never cross my mind until that day, that my necklaces, broches and earrings could be worn other than around my neck or pinned clothes or in my ears!

On that note, I went crazy! Statement necklace worn on top of head, rings pinned on to my braids, earrings as an embellishment to my hair bun.  You name it and I thought of it!

Today, I would like to suggest a few ways on how to do it right.  One cannot just throw some accessories on her hair and call it a day. No, there has to be a little thought process behind it. Here are some inspirations on how to do it.



Necklace

Necklace

Necklace

Bow-Tie (Maison Godefroi)

Necklace

Necklace

Broches

Earrings


Necklace (Aldo)
  
For more hair accessories inspiration, check out my Pinterest Hair Accessories Mood Board.

xoxo

Comments
No comments