Loading....


We often associate denim with lay-back, casual or weekend wear. Although throughout the years it has found its place in our business work environment, #CasualFridays, we are most of the time advise to refrain from sporting it.

What most tend to forget, is that the fabric itself does not make your look casual. Nope! It is all in the way you wear it. The boyfriend jeans will most likely be worn on the weekend, where skinny dark wash jeans will be appropriate for your permitted relax days at the office. But what if we tried to revisit the usage of the fabric and go for pieces made out of denim but in a classier cut?


 
The Look
 

My work as a fashion stylist often calls me to be on the go. From a meeting with a client, to the set of a photo shoot, to finally end my day at a trendy event my outfit must be comfortable, however chic and versatile enough to carry me through the different “dress code” I may encounter that day. 




As most of you might have discovered,  I love a pretty sexy dress and this denim dress from Romwe gave me just the right amount of fashion forward mixed with business woman I need on a busy day.

xoxo
Farline



The Pictures
 

Have you noticed how I am getting more confortable in front the lens? Well, I attribute it the skills or Rebel Hornet. All you need is fabulous clothes and they will lead you into getting the best pose possible that will reflect exactly what you want to convey. If you have not visited their website yet, do so right here.


Comments
No comments