Loading....



When I first wanted to revamp myself, I knew I had to go with THE best hairstylist in town. I knew what I wanted to do but did not want to leave it to the care of just any hairstylist. I mean a girl’s hair makes quite the difference when it comes to her overall look! I wanted my new hairstyle to represent the new and improve me, to be up to my alter ego standards (here to read about it).

If you recall, Betty Boop Hairstyles made my spring, summer and fall as a red head quite flamboyant. The red hair and the gorgeous curls did bring me a lot of fun... Satisfied with the results, the woman behind the Betty Boop Hairstyles now became my reference for a flawless “coiffe” and a good friend. 

Picture Credit Chrisine Turek  Lingerie by Alice Kass Make Up by Sylkie Motives Hair by Betty Boop Hairstyles
Our collobaration published in Elegant Magzine


Betty on set of a photoshoot
Betty's client flawless model Kacy


Since our first encounter, a lot has happened to Betty; she opened her own salon, has been published in several magazines and has been assigned the important task of styling celebrities’ hair on multiple occasions. However, this road to success did not come without stress. After a few months only, the talented artist, (yeah she is quite the artist) had to close down her sanctuary and advised her loyal clients that she would have to relocate, lost who she thought were her allies and endured personal deceptions.



The expected way to deal in such situation would be to slowdown, give up or even cease all activities. But this hardworking woman did not see it as such. To her these were not failures but learning experiences that made her better at what she does, that humbled her. Up she rises up from it just like a phoenix does off of its hashes.

Today I am happy to introduce my new hair color, my way of stepping into the New Year. You might think that it is vain, but a change in one’s physical appearance is therapeutic. The redhead gave me the confidence to go after what I thought was out of my reach, who knows where those golden locks will take me… 2016 here I come!!!












To know more about the amazing services of Betty Boop Hairstyles follow her on Facebook here and on Instagram here. If you see something that pleases you, I strongly suggest that you book right away as this fabulous hairstylist is quite on demand!




Xoxo

Comments
No comments