Loading....



To me, there are looks /outfits that mark a decade, an era in fashion history. Some of them are magnificent, out of this world, to die for. Others are quite unpretentious but simply unforgettable. They make us dream of owning an impressive wardrobe or wish what we had the bank account to mimic what was seen.


I remember the first time I saw this gorgeous picture of Kate Moss wearing a metallic plunging gown as she left the TopShop launch dinner back in April 2014. Angelic and sexy at once…

Picture credits xposurephotos.com

I fell in love with how effortless but yet very chic this outfit looked on her. The mix of textures, the shininess of it all blinded me with envy. The joy I felt when I finally found similar pieces to recreate the look, and I must say at way less than what her look is worth, was quite a rush! Attending a winter wedding while channelling Kate Moss is in the cards for me this March.






The look

Earrings and ring: Aldo Accessories

Fringe vest and dress: H&M

Bracelets: Forever21

Purse: Michael Kors

Shoes: Browns Shoes




What about you, is there a celebrity look that you are just dying to recreate?


Xoxo


Special thanks to Marcel Cristocea Photography for the fabulous pictures. For all inquiries visit their website here.

Comments
No comments