Loading....



Yesterday must have been the coldest day of winter so far. If I did not have that photoshoot projected already booked, I think that I would have stayed in all day in my sweat pants and disgustingly huge hoody shirt. Yeah, stylist also do have those kind of days. Lol



Today is just as cold as yesterday and for some reason, the above clothing option does not seem right anymore. All I can think about are those knee high boots that I have yet to wear and that soft cashmere shirt I got about a year ago. Sure the combination is degrees away from what would be appropriate to roam the street of Montreal today. But if the weather forecast what up to me, this is what a cozy winter Sunday with a touch of sexiness would look like.




The Look


I could not have picked simpler, a cozy cashmere shirt bought at Zara over a year ago and a black pair of boots. The white soft fabric against my skin, truly makes me forget that I am wearing anything. Meant to be worn as a regular shirt, I like mine a little off the shoulder. As for the boots, major trend in the fall and throughout winter, finding the right pair at an affordable price was an easy task. Purchased online at JustFab.ca , in black as well as in red, I can guarantee you that they have been best online shopping I have done in a while. With sky scrapper heels they are what I call show stoppers. Regardless if worn with a mini or skin tight jeans, they will make out of your legs your best asset!





Cashmere shirt: Zara
Earrings: Aldo Accessories
Ring: H&M
Boots: JustFab.ca


Xoxo

Picture credits: Tioto Photography
For all booking and inquiries visit their website here, Facebook here and Instagram here

Comments
No comments