Loading....


I happen to think that as a tall girl, (6’ without my heels) my legs are one of my best assets. However, unlike what most of you may think, it took me quite some times to love and appreciate them. Often comment about how I was way too tall or how I should not be wearing certain things, they use to make me feel uncomfortable and the reason why I did not fit in with the other girls. Time and again, they also have been the reason why some guys would keep away. LOL

Today, they make me feel totally different. I have learn to love them and flaunt them! They have become a way for people to start a conversation, the reason for compliments and a “dude magnet”! I  now choose heels over flats and easily go for the hight slit long dress or the flirty mini.


To all my fellow tall girls I like to say: “If you’ve got it, flaunt it”!  And why not do so with a sexy mini grey skirt. Here, I have paired it with a neon green crop top, perfect for a sexy first date or a night out. Complete the look with a nice pair of pumps and voila!







The Look

Top & skirt:  Sirens
Shoes: Aldo
Purse: Zara
Accessories: Aldo Accessories



Hair Squad: Betty Boop Hairstyles and Gilgal Beauty Connections



Xoxo



Special thanks to Marcel Cristocea Photography for the fabulous pictures. For all inquiries visit their website here.

Comments
2 comments

  1. Hi. sensational styling in high-heeled shoes. Tomorrow share your outfit on my blog. Regards
    http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/

  2. This looks great on you! I love the fluor colors :)