Loading....


I have been very busy lately… Finishing up contracts, embarking on new projects while managing my personal life has been quite the challenge. At times, 24hrs did not seem merely enough the touch the first few items on my to-do list.



Don’t get me wrong, #ILoveWhatIDo and I strive for more. But I will say that time off, as short it may be, is sometimes a matter of making it or not.



This beauty bikini spread is the first of three of a day at the spa. Experiencing some of the greatest services BotaBota has to offer, with the best of the glam squad and one of the best photographer in town, capturing my relax day was fun as hell!






On me:

2 pieces bikini mixed and matched from Ardene

Bangles, necklace and earrings: Aldo Accessories




I started the day in the sauna. Great  way to flush out the toxins out in my body and get rid of pain from long and exhausting hours in front of the computer or running all over the photoshoot set. I must say that this setting helped getting me in a relax mode. To know more about this gorgeouss setting and all the packages offered by BotaBota , check them out right here.

Picture from Bota Bota Website

Picture from Bota Bota Website



Xoxo


Picture credits: Tioto Photography
For all booking and inquiries visit their website here, Facebook here and Instagram here

Comments
No comments