Loading....



Today is my day off…. Well a day outside the office, not too far away from my laptop and managing projects and deadline on my cell phone in a sporadic way. It is also a chilly day where I would normally choose to stay in and cuddle with my boy while watching the same cartoon for the gazillion time.

Although this option is always my go to option, with my little one at school today I had to figure out another way of relaxing. My mind automatically thought old port, spa, eucalyptus and steam bath. So the Nordic Baths at Bota Bota it was.


A day off at the spa call for a relaxed and comfy look. No “fla fla”, just a great simple bikini, a nice kimono and great sunglasses.



The look

2 pieces bikini mixed and matched from Ardene

Necklace and earrings: Aldo Accessories

Kimono: AdditionElle

Sunglasses: Retrocity Sunglasses

Makeup: Sylkie Sly MUA









The circuit





You want to enjoy its full benefits of the thermal therapy, I strongly suggest that you follow the proposed circuit step by step. Starting with the promenade deck or the sunshine deck to then raise up your temperature in the dry sauna or just like me in the steam bath. Take a deep plunge into the cold bath, yup head included or go for the cold shower.  Finish it all up with a great stretching session and quiet time laying on one of their oh so comfy hamacs! To know more about the circuit and all the packages offered by BotaBota , check them out right here.

xoxo



Picture credits: Tioto Photography
For all booking and inquiries visit their website here, Facebook here and Instagram here




Comments
1 comments

  1. iamkhan says:

    Nice outfit :)

    Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know on my blog
    http://iamaliyankhan.blogspot.com/