Loading....



Walking into the Agora d’Hydro Québec de l’UQUAM  on the second day of Fashion Preview, I had no clue that I would be meeting with the love of my life. That being said, the minute I laid eyes on the collection I knew that this fatal attraction would haunt me for days to come.

Like every single edition, Fashion Preview allows me to discover local talents. This time around it is the unmeasurably talented Duy that caught my eye. If the #AllWhiteEverything was about to be a thing of the past, DuyCollection ensured it coming back next spring! Beautifully crafted and classy as hell, I could definitely say that Duy Collection’s stole my heart!


Here is Day 2 of Fashion Preview 6th edition.














































































xoxo



Picture credits Frédérik Boudreault for all booking inquieries visite his page right here.


Comments
No comments