Loading....
Just like most of us, while flipping the pages of my favorite magazines, I often daydream on how I would wear a great designer piece. I wander in a fantasy world where every day would be for a different designer to abruptly awake, and realize that it was only a dream…

That is why I love a great designer/retail store collaboration. I mean, let’s face it, fewer are those who can afford to wear, on a regular basis, a Chanel or Stella McCartney attire. So when I found out that Alexander Wang was following the foot steps of Lavin, Versace and Isabel Marant (to name just a few) and teamed up with H&M I could not contain myself.

Last night, the Athletics Stadium Armory on the Hudson in New York, was turned into fashion arena for the worldwide launch of the Alexander Wang collection for H&M. The lucky guests discovered the sportswear inspired collection presented on the futuristic catwalk. The Alexander Wang Collection will be available in 250 H&M stores worldwide and online from November 6, 2014. 












Riri spotted wearing some of the collection

Stay tune to find out the Quebec H&M locations!

Xoxo


#AlexanderWang #HM #FabulousCollaborations #StyledByFarline #FashionAndTheCity #ALEXANDERWANGxHM

Comments
No comments