Loading....

I am currently obsessing on fur. Jackets, vests, and winter accessories you name it.
I like the vintage look that they give, the confidence we get when wearing them and how they keep us warm.







I know that some of you will tell me that it is an aberration that I am not thinking about the animals’ rights. Yes I do agree that killing animals for the sake of looking good is debatable subject, one that we will not have on this post.

However, I would like to point out that there are many other options when it comes to wearing fur. More than ever, recycled fur is being used to create new pieces, pre-owned fur articles are being offered in boutiques and great substitute fibers are being used to create a decent fur look. So yes, if you promised yourself that you would never have another animal killed in the name of style, all the previously mentioned options are great alternatives when one wants to sport the fur look.


Where may if found such great pieces you might ask, here a some stylish locations:



 3000 Rue Saint Antoine Ouest, Montréal, QC H4C 1A5
 




136 rue Saint-Laurent, Saint-Eustache, Qc J7P 5G1





1001 Lenoir, suite A-514, Montreal, Quebec



Intro pictures from Farline Pinterest account (here)

Other pictures are from respective boutique sites

xoxo
 

Comments
No comments