Loading....

(picture credits: Laurenceourac)



I enjoy planning ahead my seasonal closet. Seeing all the spring trends and looks proposed to us right now, I get lost in a dream of a beautiful sunny day and the fab outfits I will put together…

However, what I am mostly obsessing about are prints. I have always been a fan of prints, but theses days, it is the African that seems to be doing it for me. A print that in the past I would not have went for, but surprisingly I just can’t get enough of right now.

Sure, the print could be worn the traditional way head to toe with the magnificent head ties. However, knowing myself, I will definitively mix it up with other fabrics like jeans, leather and bold colors.
 
Stella Jean, Haitian-Italian designer, knew exactly how to revamp the print when creating last year's spring/summer collection. As for our Montreal designers, a few of them have been inspired by the print, Niapsou Design (here to read my article), N3R (here to see what the brand is about) and Nubia Nation just got added to my list of fab African prints to sport this spring/summer 2015.






 





 

 








 

How I will wear it!












Xoxo


 #StyledByFarline #FashionAndTheCity #NubiaNation #StellaJean #N3R #NiapsouDesing #Prints #AfricanPrints #spring #summer #fun #Playfull
 

Comments
No comments