Loading....


It’s that time of the week again. Gosh, do I love our local fashion world! From new collections being launched to up and coming fashion gatherings, and everything in between, here is what I loved this week.



Seeing what the JaxNJoe fall/winter collection was about last fall was one of my highlights in 2014. I guess meeting up with Gabrielle several times in Montreal and on that very special night in Quebec City when she launched the collection, made me love the brand even more.  So when I found out that some pictures of the spring 2015 collection were going to be unveiled this week, I freaked out!!! Did I ever mentioned that I LOVE JaxNJoe (oh yeah, see it here, here and here). Let me tell you that this collection gives us something to live for until this dreadfully cold winter ends.




Pictures are from Le Journal de Québec



My Black Is Beautiful – Tifeny Moreira

The business of modeling is a hard one. It is even harder when you are a dark skin model. For a while now, I have been following numerous talented models and I must say one particularly stood out for me.  Versatile, gorgeous and yep the girl knows her angles, Tifeny Moreira is a young Montreal based model. The pictures that were recently published on several social media are ridiculously amazing! This model’s destiny is success all the way to the top! I once got the privileged to work with her on a project for emergent stylists back in 2013.









 Pictures are from Tifeny Moreira social media pages - Last picture from La Mode La Mode La Mode



Stylish Thursdays with Me Myself and Montreal and Le Cahier

Mark your agendas; a new series of fashion events are coming here is Montreal! MMM with Le Cahier (check out the my article published on Le Cahier here) have teamed up to present on a weekly basis an evening of wine, fashion and great deals with one talented local designer. Happening on every Thursday night, starting on March 5th 2015, you and several other local fashion lovers will be able to mingle with the chosen designer of that week. While chitchatting about their creations, and sipping on a delicious cocktail, discounts on the collections, canapés and a private shopping session will be offered to you. MMM’s and Le Cahier’s initiative will be officially launched on February 26th, RSVP ONLY, at m0851 atelier. I will definitively be part of this big premiere!









Xoxo

Comments
No comments