Loading....


For some of us, this is the worst time of the year. The chilly mornings, the somewhat warm afternoons and the freezing nights. Your morning routine suddenly becomes arduous since figuring out what to wear when is quite the challenge when the weather cycles thru 3 seasons in a day.

Unlike others, (yeah I affectionate the summer much more than the fall too) I kind of like this closet transition. I love mixing and matching different fabrics, colors and even bring back to life a summer item into my fall look.


Look 1 - Bring Back that Summer Top

Not too long ago, I purchased this sexy top from G2GBoutik. It is hard to find anything more summery than this top, but  I think tha,t paired with a nice #badass leather skinnies and a blazer cape, this outfit screams flirty, playful and confident. The boots, instead of a pair of pumps, finish up this perfect “I am attending a fab fall event” gear.








Look 2 – Colorful Cape over a Silk Shirt

Ok, ok, this cape is #INSANE!!!! I bought this jacket right at the end of last spring at E.R.A. Vintage Wear. As soon as I laid my eyes on it, I knew I had to have it. Unfortunately, for a lack of a better term, due to our super-hot spring/summer weather this cape has been a no-show in my #OOTD for the last 2 ½ months. But now I have my chance to flaunt this beauty. Light black silk blouse, ripped jeans and high heels are the perfect combination to take me through an early afternoon shopping session with a client all the way to a casual night out with the ladies. I can hear you say "that the blouse is pretty breeze for the fall season!", Trust me that cape gives me just the right amount of hotness needed to get through the season.





Look 3 – The Effortless Turtleneck Shirt Dress

This item is a must in your fall closet and it will most likely be a recurring one right up to and thru winter. This Vero Moda  turtleneck shirt dress will definitively keep you warm as the weather gets cooler. The fun thing about this is that it could be worn with just about anything; combat boots, colorful stocking, skinny jeans, leggings… I choose to sport mine with knee high boots, stockings and a statement necklace. Cozy, warm and kind of sexy.






There are a variety of ways to play with your wardrobe when the weather is trying to play tricks on you. A little tip I could give you is to have fun with it, experiment until you find the right combination for you, all the while assuring it's keeping you warm.

Xoxo





We all know that fashion and photography are fun mix. Just like a person eases into their personal style and make it their own, the same could be said of a photographer. They need to experiment with new techniques, play with the light, adapt to sometime crazy trends and find the right fit for them, their signature style. Working with Rebel Hornet is all about having fun with photography while learning a great deal. To know more about the company, about all of the services they offer and to learn a thing or two about photography, make sure that you visit the following link: http://photo.rebelhornet.com/



Comments
No comments